I have been wanting to write this post for a while now, but every time I go to write it, the words don’t seem to flow like I want them to, like they should. So, instead of sitting at the computer writing this I sat down on the couch and took good old fashioned pen to paper. Thinking… Reminiscing…
My darling Sebastian,
You have now been a
part very special part of our lives for 13 whole months and what an incredible 13 months it has been. You came into our lives early one afternoon after a rough few hours and completely changed and rocked our lives – for the better. You were (and still are) perfection! 50% Daddy; 50% Mummy; 100% YOU!
We have had an amazing 13 months watching you change, develop and grow. I am in awe of you. Every. Single. Day. I love watching you and I could spend every minute of every hour of every day doing so. I love the way you have changed from a gorgeous helpless little bubba to an adorable little boy who sees adventure and amazement in the world around him, and who wants to be a part of it everything.
* that you toddle to the window every time you hear a helicopter (we have a helipad nearby)
* your fascination with animals, birds and the outdoors
* how you always want to help especially with the dishwasher and the other day you washed your socks in the cats water…
* your ability to find the tiniest crumb and eat it, or..
* your ability to find the tiniest piece of rubbish / fluff to put in the bin
* your love of music and how you love to dance and jiggle to it
You have the cutest smile, the cheekiest grin, the loveliest nature and the warmest heart. We are always greeted with smiles and cuddles in the morning. We love you with all our hearts and we couldn’t imagine our lives without you in it – we wouldn’t want to!
We love you, always and forever little man!
Love Mummy (and Daddy too – of course!) xx