You know those nights when you pull a mind blank on what to cook the kids for dinner, because you just know they wont eat what your having? Or you’re eating once they are in bed for the night? Or your heading out but still need to feed the kiddies before hand? Or… you just want to serve something different, for a change.
Enter, Tot’s Pantry!
They believe “that growing bodies and personalities thrive on well-balanced, healthy diets and provide freshly-prepared delicious food for young children aged 1-4 years to enjoy.”
Tot’s Pantry have recently launched a range of delicious and healthy ready made meals for the young children in your life. They have worked with a nutritionist to ensure your little ones (1 – 4 years) are getting just what they need from their meals. They pride themselves on making meals that are cooked “just like you would at home”.
As a Mum, I love that:
- You can order online – all orders made before 9pm Saturday are delivered the following Tuesday
- They are FRESH – made from only the freshest and tastiest ingredients
- Delivered to your door – it really doesn’t get any easier than that
- At least one of five a day serving of vegetables – this varies from child to child but is based on the size of their palm
- They are low in salt – I love that there is NO extra salt added to their meals
- There is NO added sugar – seriously none
- NO additives or preservatives – no baddies, just all the good stuff
- They contain a source of protein – each of their dishes has at least 5g of protein per serve
So, what did Sebastian think of them… He really loved them. The bright, fun packaging appealed and he enjoyed picking which one he was going to have for dinner. As for the actual meals themselves and as with all children he preferred some more so to others. Not because he didn’t like them but more so because he was tired or wasn’t all too hungry. He did however give them all a go. I did find the portions to be very generous for Sebastian however, given the fact they are aimed at 1 to 4 year olds I think they are great in size.
With four great meals – Spelt Spag Bol; Potato & Kumera Topped Fish Pie; Cottage Pie and Sausage, Beans & Mash there is something for all taste buds, and for everyone. Available for $6.90 each, they are made fresh to order. Currently only available in Auckland; they do however supply The Baby Bag (who deliver nationwide)
**This post has been made possible Thanks to Tot’s Pantry, however, all thoughts, words and opinions are my own**