I love finding products that make my life easier as a mum, don’t we all 🙂 So, when the Munch Baby Feeder arrived in the post, I knew I had found one of ‘those’ products.
Let me just start by saying I have tried other feeders (the mesh ones) before; they definitely did the trick but I always dreaded washing them up, getting all that mushed up apple out and don’t even get me started on banana!?!
The Munch Baby Feeder has the same overall concept ‘to safely introduce solid foods to your baby’ with the difference being a food grade silicone nipple in place of the mesh bag. Simply put a piece of fruit, vegetables or meat into the bag and snap shut. Your baby can chew, suck and enjoy all the whole food goodness and taste, with only the tiniest, digestible pieces coming through. Your baby gets great flavor and you get great peace of mind.
As a Mum I love that:
- Cleaning up is a breeze, no more squished fruit – YAY!!!!
- Teeny, tiny bits of food actually make their way through the holes, safely, NO large chunks, so no risk of choking!
- 100% food grade silicon nipple, BPA Free, Lead Free, Petroleum Free, Latex Free and Phthalates Free – whoop, whoop!
- Soothes aching gums, so perfect for teething bubbies – the textured silicon is great on their gums, even better if you pop something cold / frozen in there
- Reusable, so can be used time and time again
- Travel cover -perfect for popping in you nappy bag for when you’re out and about
- There are So many uses – the Munch Baby Feeder is perfect not only for introducing solids, it is great for fresh and frozen foods, ice chips, to add with teething, you could even use it to help give medicine
So, what did Miss Isabelle think of it…? She
loved loves it in fact she gets excited when she sees it, her eyes get all sparkly, she knows she is on to a good thing. Plus she knows it’s usually filled with something yummy. I love that I have been able to use it to introduce a variety of different foods to her that I may have otherwise have had to waited to introduce due to their size. Definitely a WIN : WIN in my books!
Now, the lovely team at Munch would love one of you to try the Munch Baby Feeder and have given Always Made With Love ONE to giveaway. Entry couldn’t be easier just comment below telling me what’s the first thing you will try with your little one and the Munch Baby Feeder. Pop on over to Facebook for additional entries. Giveaway closes Friday 9th September, 8pm NZT. Terms and Conditions available here. Open to New Zealand residents only. Good luck!