Happy New Year Everyone and Hello 2015!
I hope you all had a truly fabulous time celebrating and welcoming in the New Year. We sure did! My parents had Sebastian for his first sleepover and although our plan was to enjoy a gorgeous dinner at Mission Bay and see the New Year in, in the city. What we actually did after our gorgeous dinner was head home – we were in bed by 11pm peaceful in the knowledge our little man was in great hands, we weren’t going to be woken up early and could have a sleep in (even if it was only till 8am). The BEST part? We didn’t feel guilty about it at all!
In between then and now we have been eating our way through the left over Christmas ham; playing with Christmas toys (Sebastian, that is); visiting beaches and parks; doing a bit of walking; catching up with family and friends; having fish and chip picnic dinners; a trip to the zoo is planned and finally our afternoons are spent on the deck by the sandpit and paddling pool with our little guy. Of course, the odd ice cream and cocktail has managed to squeeze its way in there too. It is absolute bliss.
I know a lot of you officially ‘started’ back this week. Although if you are Mummy, you know the drill, you NEVER go off duty. On the other hand, I have decided to take another little sneaky week off. Steve is home and I can think of plenty of other things to be doing with my two boys than being stuck behind the computer. I’m sure you all understand. If you want to keep up with our day to day happenings you can pop on over and see what we are up to on Facebook and Instagram.
I will be jumping back on board next week, with lots of plans for Always Made With Love. I cant wait to share them all with you, it is going to be a GREAT year. Until next week, here is a sneak peek of a few things to look forward to in 2015…
- I am super excited about teaming up with a fabulous blogger and co hosting a Blog Hop with her (watch out this happens soon!!!!)
- I have been baking up a storm and have more yummy recipes to share
- More reviews
- Sebastian and I have been getting mucky and having fun with some fabulous sensory activities aimed at toddlers
- Always Made With Love celebrates it’s 1st birthday
- There will be a relaunch / rebrand
- Guest blogger opportunities
- Advertising space becoming available, if you are a business that might be interested, watch this space
Ok, maybe it was more than just a few but I am super excited and can’t wait to share it all with you.
See you next week