I am not one for resolutions. I feel you make them in the heat of the festive moment at 12.01am on January 1st without giving them much thought. More often than not by January 2nd you haven’t started them and by January 31st they are completely forgotten only to be remembered again December 31 at 11.58pm.
I am one for setting goals though. Some might say they are the same thing just different words but from the looks of things out there a lot of you think the same way. I feel like goals are bite sized and manageable. I like the fact that I can start them, work up to them and if for some reason I slip up that’s ok, I can just keep going tomorrow. So with that in mind I have decided to set some goals for the year ahead (the fact it is the 14th January is ok by me) I’ll start them right now and keep coming back to them as a work in progress..
My Goals for Always Made With Love
- Grow the fabulous little community I have here at Always Made With Love – this is tricky to achieve myself and I need your help, if you enjoy this little space please share it with others who might too. By following along on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram and Pinterest you will ensure you never miss a thing
- Consistent Posting – it is my aim that throughout 2015 I will post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday with additional posts in-between on Social Media as well. However, don’t hold me to it as I am a Mummy first and foremost, sometimes it just won’t happen
- Redesign Always Made With Love – this one I will not be doing myself however I will be ensuring that it does happen in the coming months. I am partnering up with a very talented lady to make this happen and I am very excited (keep en eye on this space, social media will see a sneak peek first)
My Goals for Me, just Me
- Find time for yoga and meditation – I used to do this regularly before Sebastian was born and have just not gotten back into it. I love it. Both my mind and body love it so 2015 is the year I get back into it, working up to practising 5 x a week
- Find Balance between family, home, friends, blogging and me time – I feel that with technology sometimes we never take the time to switch off so balance is important
- Be Present – I feel like this is a goal we should all be trying to strive for each and everyday. As with above it is so easy to be consumed with technology and documenting everything that we forget to take the time to be present and intentional, we are always on the go, we never stop..
Finally my motto or mantra for the year “The BEST is yet to come – Dream it, Believe it, Live it”. I am looking forward to everything 2015 has to offer.
Do you have a motto or mantra for the year? If so what is it I’d love to know? What are your goals for 2015?